Josh Taylor vs Ivan Baranchyk fight time, date, TV channel, undercard, schedule, venue, betting odds… All the details you need to watch the Josh Taylor vs Ivan
The 'Tartan Tornado', a member of the McGuigan stable, battles super-lightweight champion Baranchyk in the main event at the SSE Hydro that doubles up as a World Boxing Super Series semi-final.The Edinburgh southpaw comes up against another undefeated fighter in Baranchyk, who won the vacant IBF strap by beating Anthony Yigit in the quarter-finals.
Ivan Baranchyk vs Josh Taylor Live Streaming
This week, Josh Taylor revealed how he stays calm during fight week – cannabis oil.
"I'm sleeping like a baby, which is probably down to the preparations."I'm settled in London, I'm not living out of a suitcase in a hotel but with my girlfriend and dog in the flat."I'm relaxed, focused and super confident. I can't wait. I'm taking this CBD oil, so maybe that's why I am so relaxed. Maybe that's why I'm so chilled out."Joking aside, it does help me relax and focus. I've always had trouble sleeping at night, being a bit hyper and going over things, but the last few camps I've taken that stuff and it's really helped me."I'm also happier and more settled down south. I can go back to the flat after my sessions in the gym, rather than just hanging about."I can walk the dog, go for something to eat, go and have a sleep. I think that's a key factor1 hour agoInoue targeting another knockoutAnyone who watched 'The Monster' dismantle Juan Carlos Payano inside 70 seconds late last yearwill be eagerly awaiting another masterpiece from the Japanese powerhouse tonight.And he has promised to deliver a similar result."My aim is always a KO," Inoue said during fight week. "I came to Scotland to win and move to the final, proving I am the best bantamweight in the world."
ES COVERAGE5 hours agoGood evening and welcome to Standard Sport's LIVE coverage of a stacked night of boxing in Glasgow. Josh Taylor will look to become a world champion when he takes on undefeated IBF super-lightweight champion Ivan Baranchyk in the main event at the SSE Hydro that doubles up as a World Boxing Super Series semi-final.Before that, the destructive Naoya ‘The Monster’ Inoue is in action, looking to add the IBF bamtamweight title to his collection against Emmanuel Rodriguez.Stick around, we have round-by-round coverage of the whole show throughout the night.Date, UK start time and venuTaylor vs Baranchyk takes place tonight at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland.The main event is scheduled to get underway at 10pm at the earliest, depending on how the undercard fights progress.
The chief support for the bout is a meeting between Japanese sensation Naoya ‘The Monster’ Inoue and Emmanuel Rodriguez.



Comments
Post a Comment